Unique Wedding Photographer for Philadelphia, New York & Beyond
Hi! I'm Mike Allebach of Allebach Photography. I believe there is a reason you landed here. I tend to draw in some of the most creative couples.
People feel comfortable with me. On your wedding day you will feel calm as I capture YOU being yourself!
FAQs (The things you wanted to ask about Allebach Photography but were too afraid to ask)
1. Why did you stop blogging?
Stopped? Nahh. Just slowed down. It's the busy season so we've been focusing on our current clients, editing photos and albums. If you are dying to see new photos check out our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/tattooedbrides
2. Is it true you have twin boys?
Most certainly yes. We also have a 2 1/2 year old full of energy.
3. Why haven't you posted any new photos of the twins online?
See question #1
4. I'm a bride who loves your work but I don't have tattoos. Can you photograph my wedding?
Sure. We photograph all sorts of weddings. You can schedule an appointment to meet with us by calling 610.539.6920 or by emailing email@example.com
5. I'm a rock and roll / punk rock / roller girl / steam punk / tattooed bride / offbeat bride. Can I get a discount?
We offer $100 discount to anyone who fits in this catagory or is having an offbeat wedding.
6. Can I send you a check for $8000 for a wedding at the Ritz in Philadelphia and you send my friend in New York a check for my $2000 over payment.
Sorry, foreign email scams must be paid in cash.
7. Do you photograph babies? Families?
We'd love to photograph your family.
8. I want stiff, formal, 1980s style wedding photography - can you do that?
Let me grab my shoulder pads, star filter, haze filter and bag o' tricks and I'll be right over. Do you mind standing still like a robot for half an hour?
9. What do you like in a wedding or a bride?
I love personality. Sure everyone has a personality. I love brides who let that shine through. I just saw this video and loved it. The couple made this wedding their own...who cares if you like it. The bride and groom had fun. I think that is why we do so many alternative and non traditional weddings.